kadebographicsstudio HOME Welcome to KADEBO's WORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM : Photos from Dencia’s Cokobar Birthday Party

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Photos from Dencia’s Cokobar Birthday Party

Untitled-1
 
Dencia looked glamorous for her 26th birthday party at CokoBar London on the 4th of March 2014.However, today is her real birthday Today marks my 26th birthday & exactly 10years since I found out today was my birthday!!! My life has been an amazing journey,I have stories that will have my future kids n grand kids laugh & cry..God has been so good to me,I cry every time I thank him because I will be nothing without him.Happy birthday to me,happy labour day to the woman who brought me to this world & Happy headache day to my grandma who raised me.(Diva thanks 4 teaching me how to genuinely n unconditionally luv people, the luv u shower me with daily is more than I could ask 4 )
 
More photos:
Untitled-2
 
Untitled-3
 
Untitled-4
 
Untitled-5
 
Untitled-6

No comments: