kadebographicsstudio HOME Welcome to KADEBO's WORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM : “Mum, It Scares Me To See How Much I Look Like You” – Celeb Stylist Toyin Lawani (PHOTOS)

Friday 29 November 2013

“Mum, It Scares Me To See How Much I Look Like You” – Celeb Stylist Toyin Lawani (PHOTOS)

“Mum, It Scares Me To See How Much I Look Like You” – Celeb Stylist Toyin Lawani (PHOTOS)

TOYIN LAWANI
Book BA flights, choose your seat and check in online at ba.com
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has shared this photo of herself beside her late mother: the resemblance is marvelous.

Here is Toyin’s heartbreaking message to her mother, who has already passed away:

Everyday I look at myself in d mirror its scares me to see hw much Ive grown to look like my Mum.. Just wish she was here to see all Ive achieved due to all d biz I leart from her while growing up… May ur soul continue to rest in peace Mama God bless u & I know u smilin down at me u sure was one fashionista Mama #Daysimissu

No comments: