kadebographicsstudio HOME Welcome to KADEBO's WORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM : Neymar rejects diving claims

Friday 17 January 2014

Neymar rejects diving claims

Neymar rejects diving claims
Barcelona's Neymar has defended himself against critics who suggest he goes down too easily and makes too much of tackles.
Barcelona's Neymar has defended himself against critics who suggest he goes down too easily and makes too much of tackles.
The 21-year-old Brazilian's antics have been highlighted across the board but he insists he is only out to protect himself.
"I do not do theatre," Neymar said. "When an opponent gives me a hard kick I just try to protect myself and make sure I do not get badly hit or collide with them.
"In any case, I do not get saddened or annoyed by what is said about me."
He added that he is not feeling pressure from expectation to continue his exploits on the European stage after his headline transfer from Santos to Barca last year.
"I always dreamed of playing for a European club with really great players. I have now fulfilled my dream," he continued.
"How am I going to have pressure if I play with the likes of (Lionel) Messi, Xavi and (Andres) Iniesta? The pressure disappears with them because I am fulfilling my life's dream.
"Everything that is happening to me here is stunning. From the moment I decided to sign for Barca knew I had made the right decision. Coming to Barcelona has seen me achieve a dream."

No comments: