kadebographicsstudio HOME Welcome to KADEBO's WORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM : Zouma confirms Chelsea talks

Friday 17 January 2014

Zouma confirms Chelsea talks

Zouma confirms Chelsea talks
Highly-coveted St Etienne defender Kurt Zouma says he has held talks with Jose Mourinho and would jump at the chance to join Chelsea.
Highly-coveted St Etienne defender Kurt Zouma says he has held talks with Jose Mourinho and would jump at the chance to join Chelsea.
The France Under-21 star is one of the most sought after young centre-backs in world football having continued to impress since making his debut at the tender age of 16.
The Blues have long been linked with a move for the 19-year-old, who admits he was flattered to receive a call from Mourinho, and a move could well be on the cards.
Zouma told L'Equipe: "A phone call from Mourinho? It is true, there was contact a month ago.
"At first I thought it was a joke. When a great man like Jose Mourinho contacts a small player like Kurt Zouma, that offers great pride.
"If I was told to join Chelsea, I would go immediately. It will be down to the coach, though, to make the call."
A move to Inter Milan has also been mooted, and Zouma added: "In Italy it is much more tactical. That helps you to improve a lot. In England it is much more physical.
"But I won't necessarily make a decision based on the league. It will depend on how much I will play, the coach and the group. I will take my time.
"I want a change. That is the agreement we have. I am playing my third season in Ligue 1 and it is the right time to go somewhere else.
"Going abroad will be make or break, but that is a risk worth taking."

No comments: